Below are some frequently asked questions regarding the technical prerequisites for our eLearning If your question is not answered in the FAQ below, please send an email to email@example.com We will get back to you with a solution right away!
Questions considering browser, firewall settings, etc.
Which browsers meet all criteria?
- Participants have an HTML5 capable browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) on their desktop operating system
- Supporting for the WebRTC protocol (test https://test.webrtc.org/)
- Synchronized audio input and is set up on the system (implicitly via telephone), e.g. using a headset
Do I need to make changes to my firewall?
- The firewall of the computer or network firewall does not block outgoing connections to all NO MONKEY sub-domains *.no-monkey.com. The WebRTC protocol (tunneling is done via a TURN server and can be tested in advance with https://test.webrtc.org/)
- TCP/IP ports 80/443 (for HTTP/HTTPS)
- UDP ports in the range 16384 - 32768 (for FreeSWITCH/HTML5 RTP streams)
Questions considering your bandwidth, workplace, etc.
What do I need to consider about my workplace?
The computer has:
- At least downstream bandwidth of at least 3 MBit/s and upstream of 1 MBit/s
- Recommended quad core processor and 8 GB working memory or more
- Recommended a workplace with two screens where one is of 24" inch, mouse and keyboard
I am interested in learning more about purchasing multiple subscriptions!
Get in contact with our sales department and learn more about how you can save by purchasing multiple, annual subscriptions