eLearning and Live Online Training Technical Prerequisites
Below are some frequently asked questions regarding the technical prerequisites for our eLearning If your question is not answered in the FAQ below, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org We will get back to you with a solution right away!
All questions considering browser, firewall settings, etc.
Which browsers meet all criteria?
- Participants have an HTML5 capable browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) on their desktop operating system
- Supporting for the WebRTC protocol (test https://test.webrtc.org/)
- Synchronized audio input and is set up on the system (implicitly via telephone), e.g. using a headset
Do I need to make changes to my firewall?
- The firewall of the computer or network firewall does not block outgoing connections to all NO MONKEY sub-domains *.no-monkey.com. The WebRTC protocol (tunneling is done via a TURN server and can be tested in advance with https://test.webrtc.org/)
- TCP/IP ports 80/443 (for HTTP/HTTPS)
- UDP ports in the range 16384 - 32768 (for FreeSWITCH/HTML5 RTP streams)
All questions considering your bandwidth, workplace, etc.
What do I need to consider about my workplace?
The computer has
- at least downstream bandwidth of at least 3 MBit/s and upstream of 1 MBit/s
- Recommended quad core processor and 8 GB working memory or more
- Recommended a workplace with two screens where one is of 24" inch, mouse and keyboard
I am interested in learning more about purchasing multiple subscriptions!
Get in contact with our sales department and learn more about how you can save by purchasing multiple, annual subscriptions